Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Welcome Baby!

Welcome Baby!
Here I am June 4th 2008.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hayden has arrived!







A week later mom is finally posting pictures of our little girls arrival! We are so very happy that she is here. The feeling is almost overwhelming at times. Welcome Baby Hayden. We love you oh so much!!!!




4 comments:

Abby said...

Amanda, I am so happy for you and Chris! Having a website for the baby's pictures, milestones and communication is a wonderful way to keep everyone posted! I should have thought of that!!! Enjoy every moment with her!

Jen said...

Baby Hayden is beautiful and so is her mommy. I can't wait to meet her. Congratulations Amanda and Chris!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful baby! I am so happy you are here little one, your mom has been waiting for nine long months.
Amanda and Chris you have been blessed! Can't wait to meet Baby Hayden.

Anonymous said...

Dear Jason and Amanda,

She's beautiful!!! Congratulations - she was worth waiting for. I can't wait to get back there and see her in person.
Lots of hugs to you all,

XOXOXOXO Aunt Deb